buying "bargain"- help guys!!!

If you are concerned of driving the overheating car long distance, dry driving
at night.  Also, have a lot of water w/ you.  When too hot, pull over and
slowly dump water on the radiator.  That will cool down the engine in a hurry.
Or, try installing an "auxiliary radiator" like I did on my 68 sedan (see a
post earlier this week).

D^2

Quoting Felixa1954@xxxxxxx: