'63 Imperials in Sioux Falls

List,
Here is an update on the two 63 Imperials I listed several months ago. The LeBaron 4dr is no $10,000.00 and the Crown 4 dr parts car is $3,000.00. The LeBaron is a very nice car, Beautiful paint and upholstery, WIIDE whitwalls, the engine has not been detailed however, starts and runs great. If interested, call Carla Ruhoff at Work; 605-335-5700, ext. 32356; Home; 605-582-2077, E-mail kdruh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . If needed, I could check them out further for someone.
Good Luck!
Leo H. '83 still EFI