From: Wlad Alexander <wladalexander@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 26, 2002 8:17 AM
Subject: IML: 82 Imperial leaking EFI modules

Please excuse my ignorance regarding the names of the modules etc. It seems
that the gooey stuff that is in the two electronic control modules inside
the EFI of my 82 Imperial has been leaking onto the support plate and
possibly into the throttle mechanism. What is the best way to clean this
stuff off the plate and stop (reduce) this leakage until the car is stored
for the winter at which time the modules can be sent for re-potting?
Also, there seems to have been some backfiring as the inside components are
blackened with soot. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Wlad Alexander, Toronto

82 Imperial with all the bits still on.