Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2002 2:47 AM
Subject: IML: rear window motors

I would like to get at the rear window motors in my '59 Imperial. The car is
a two door, so I was wondering if it is necessary to pull out the whole back
seat to do this? One of the widows is working, but very sluggish. The other
may also work with some attention. My drivers side door also will not lock,
any tips here would be appreciated, as the car becomes better and better
looking, I am becoming more nervous about leaving it unlocked.
Thanks fellow Imperialists,
Bill '59 Crown