Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 9:23 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Treating rusty metal

I don't know if they tested "ZeroRust", but they tested everything that was
on the marked at that time (probably 7 -8 years ago now) and the results
were basically this:  90% plus of the products on the market were close to
useless, most of the remainder were a little help, but only two really did
the job, these were POR 15 and Corroless.   Unless someone without an ax to
grind has done a study, I wouldn't take a chance on anything else.
Dick Benjamin