81 EFI Power Module

Hello all,
My 81 is need of a power module. (I think?) The car will start and run fine when the engine is dead cold, but will die after a several miles of highway driving or idling for a short time upon restarting a hot engine. During this time when the engine will not start or run, the ignition is firing but the control pump is not pumping. Bypassing the ASD module had no effect. If you apply 12v to the positive lead of the control pump it will spin properly.(if you do this rapidly for short bursts you can make the engine run...sort of) so all this leads me to believe the power module is failing under hot operating temps. If I remember correctly someone had rebuilt ones, would rebuild mine, or exchange these for those in need. (Dick B. maybe?) If anyone else has another idea I love to hear it!

Thanx,
Joe Singel