Hard starting or no start

Note to all 81 to 83 Imperial owners

Update on hard starting or no start.

These cars had a starter that turned the engine quite slowly, thus taking a
lot of starting voltage from the ignition system.  Remedy is a 360 starter
in place of the 6 cylinder one.  This spins the engine fater, usually starts
on second revolution.

Freeman M.

P.S.  Please let me know how you make out.