Need some stuff for my '68

We've had a lot going on here since the acquisition of my '68 sedan back in
April, so I haven't had time to really get into the car's needs. I finally
obtained a rebuilt a/c compressor. so the unit blows ice cold now, however,
the controls are not working properly. I can turn it on and off, but that's
it. It won't switch from a/c to heat, the defrost button doesn't work, etc.
My mechanic told me to look for another control panel, so that's what I'm
looking for. Hopefully, someone out there has one. I'm also looking for the
vanity mirror with bracket for inside the glove box, as mine is missing. If
anyone has these items, please e-mail me privately. Many thanks!

Ross Klein
'56 Imperial sedan, two-tone green
'68 Imperial sedan, bronze/beige
'78 NYB 4 dr. Golden Fawn
'Life's too short to drive 'ordinary' cars"