Hot Rodded 81-83s?

As to passing emissions, a free-flow cat (RANDOM TECHNOLOGY) and a mandrel-bent 3.0" single exhasut won't give up enough power to matter.  But the cam in the 380hp version requires a lot more numerical gear and may not be at all ideal for running power accessories.  Torque is the only thing that matters above 4000 lbs.   Does that transmission/driveshaft/rear axle/suspension have the guts to handle it is the question I'd be asking about this swap.

Rule of thumb for converting gross to net is deduct 22-25%.