"New" member haze green family

Ok, I give up.  I just bought an example of the 'haze
green' family of Imperials.  Specifically, a 68
Convertible and it's actually yellow not haze green.
It belonged to Robert Soule who has already done most
of the mechanical stuff.  It needs some bodywork and a
paint job and a lot of tlc on getting the windows,
lights, AC etc to work.  The seats are very
presentable and the car came with a new top/boot.

First on the agenda is getting the drivers window to
work and lights on her so she will be drivable.  Then
replace the hood and front fenders (came with the car)
and do bodywork/paint.  Motor is strong and trans
seems to be OK.  Ah another saga....

This is the third 68 vert that I know of in the local
area and there is a good chance that all three will be
at the fall Anniston gathering next September 20-22.
Pete Morgans green one, Roberts blue one, and my
yellow.  That would be quite a sight, 3 out of 460
made or so.

Now I really DO need to sell some Imperials...10 is
too many for my shop and property so the 54 and 73
will be going.

Regards

Kerryp