Newly acquired 68 coupe, was: 82 Imp EFI won't start/run

Newly acquired 68 coupe, was: 82 Imp EFI won't start/run

Paul, tell us more about your new 68.  Options?  Does it have
leather?  Does the Autotemp work?  (this last one seems to be the hardest
part to keep working right).  Do you happen to have the "mobile director"
option by any chance?  Any pictures available?
D^2, 2x68s