trunk weather stripping

--- Stevan Licina <licina1@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I am in need of trunk weather stripping for my 72
> Imperial.Does anybody know were I maybe able to
obtain

Just yesterday, I replaced the trunk weatherstripping
on my '71 Imperial with weatherstripping I purchased
from Gary Goers -- http://www.garygoers.com.

The weatherstripping that Gary provided was 100%
correct, although I had to do just a little bit of
trimming to make it fit in one spot.

Last year, I purchased trunk weatherstripping from
J.C. Whitney.  Unfortunately, it was of the wrong
profile and height -- so it didn't seal right, AND it
put so much pressure on part of the trunk lid that it
was almost impossible to open and close.

Try Gary Goers.

Elijah