vacation time

Hi all:

I'll be unsubscribing for about 3 weeks while I travel (not in my '56,
though).  Though I don't reply much to all the threads, I enjoy reading about
all your trials and tribulations.  Don't do anything important (like fix
things) until I get back.  I don't want to miss anything.

John Emory
Santa Fe, NM
'56 S'hampton