'63 Window Motor interchange

Hi All,
       I read through the excellent information on the IML site and some of the information suggested that windows back into the mid-sixties interchanged with later motors.
       3 of the 4 windows in the '63 are inoperative.  It appears that the wiring and switches are all intact, and that the motors just aren't working.  I even tried "percussive maintenance" on the front passenger side motor, using a pair of Channel-Locks at first, then a 12 oz ball-pein hammer.  I'm sure the neighbors are impressed with my mechanical prowess.  Still no motion.
       Anyway, I have 4 good motors on my '78 NYB parts car.  Does anyone know if these will bolt in to replace the '63 motors?  I don't know that I have the fortitude to take the '63 motors apart and try to revive them!

       Any help appreciated - it's getting a little warm here in Mid-Michigan to be riding around with only one window open, and I have lots more to fix before I start on the A/C!

Thanks,
Steve Charette
Imperial Services
www.imperialservices.net