Please Back Welcome Aubrey Dobbs

New Subscriber(s): Aubrey Dobbs
Email Address is: aubreyedobbs@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina but currently working in
Russia

Car(s) owned: 1961 Crown Southampton (White with green interior) - MaeWest

Self-Introduction: Resubscribing after getting settled in Russia for an
assignment.  MaeWest is back from the transmission rebuild and heading for
down-to-the metal body work and repaint.  I figured its best for her to
spend her time in the shops getting put back in shape while I'm overseas.