Source for break lines. Was brake lines needed

Source for break lines. Was brake lines needed

Mark:
      I recently purchased a seven piece set
of steel brake lines for my 1939 Custom Imperial on eBay for less than
$40.00
delivered.  They advertise lines for newer
chrys/imp cars. The lines are straight & need bent to shape.  No small
job with out experience!
     Try    www.oldtimeparts.com    or call
Toll Free 1-888-399-7278.  (Duluth, Mn.)

Jim

to all,
       the front brake hoses on my 66 crown are rotted and in trying to
seperate the hose from the brake line, the brake line end snapped off. i have
new hoses, but my question is this; should i put the end screw back on and
then try to reflair the end for a new connection or should i replace the
brake line?
       this is the passenger front and travels under the block. It doesn't
look very fun to replace what with all the turns it goes through. if i need
to replace the line, who and where do i get one from?
       The driver  side front is acting the same way,(not wanting to move or
come loose). I have used liquid wrench, pb blast, and even heat. still a no
go. looking for help and direction
mark truman
66 crown
(that someday will take to the road?!)