June meet

Well, I finally got the answer to the question I asked my employers 2
weeks ago.

The answer?  REQUEST DENIED.  I will not be going to Chattanooga for the
June meet.

I thought I had a job; instead, I've discovered the job has me.  I'm in
prison.  And I owe my soul to the company store . . .

I'd like to tell these SOBs to go to hell but I can't pay the mortgage
with righteous indignation, so I shall simply swallow my pride, cry a
little, and wish you all the best of times in Chattanooga!

In the meantime I will be having my attorneys prepare a brief on why I
should be allowed to go to Carlisle . . .

Mark M