25k mile 59 coupe on ebay

Not to add fuel to the flames, but it is a Custom, not a Crown.

The interior is described as '1960 upholstery'! (? Imperial, ? Mopar, ? generic ?)

"1959 is the first year for electric windows and locks"!

Where are did that electric lock switch disappear to?

Where are photos 2 & 4? What were they? A front view and the engine photo are conspicuously absent.

Why can't I find 'Champagne' in my paint sheet? Possibly Copper Spice (Z) or Fireglow (S)?

Why is the weatherstrip on this 25k car in worse shape than on my 58, which has been around the block at least once?

Caveat Emptor!

Bob Walker

Peter Engel wrote:

Or how about a 25k mile 59 coupe?  Original family ownership.  Engine
rebuilt?  Why?  Color looks very interesting.  SanDiego.
Pete

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1832558922&r=0&t=0