Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you on the high road

Demolition Derby - Sorry I Can't join you on the high road

Bob,Bob,Bob After seeing what they did to a 30K
original you still defend these guys?
> Just got the parts off
> a 30,000 mile car the other day thats headed to the
> track,  Tryed to buy the
> whole car,  but to late. Hate to see a beautiful car
> go that way. But he
> ownes it and all i can do is offer. At least the
> parts were saved.  Just my
> 2 cents.
I know of a demo guy who was heading to Cali to buy a
rust free Imperial complete and 1967 9 passenger Town
and Country from the rust country! He wasn't
interested in using the rusty stuff as it was too weak
to last in a derby, but rather specified a perfect non
rusty vehicles. Luckily his car broke down on his way
here and the deal passed. Sorry boys God protected
those two cars from the ____s but most are not lucky!I
have also watched with disgust as 2 demo guys
gleefully destroyed 1965 T'bird and a 67 Cad in the
same day with sawsalls and sledge hammers, I had to
ask them why they were so happy laughing as they
shattered the windows and drove spikes through the
perfect doors, they said it was the best part and
asked if I wanted to take a couple of swings. I tell
you when I said hell no they looked as if I had told
them to stop throwing food at a food fight. So yah
cheer them on turn the other cheek while they kick you
in the balls. I just hope you guys are made of money
so you can buy those increasingly rare body parts they
are wrecking in the arenas. I cannot join you on the
high road to oblivion. Brad if you give them money
they have more money to buy another car to wreck, its
just like the guy on eBay who bought a 57 Imp for the
motor (as I understand they had a rust problem <its on
the IML site>) from a A car. Sorry guys I can't join
you on this one.