62 shoes

Hi all...

You can get shoes for a 62, the series number that most of the brake
manufacturers used on them  is B-86.  Fwiw, brake manufacturers use a
numbering system which is also quite often the part number.  For example:
Che#ys used a D-52 front pad forever, on tons of their cars.  Half of the
time the D number was the part number, for Wagner, Raybestos etc.  Or, a lot
of mopar B bodies used a B-333 or 335., the point being...a good competent
parts guy should be able to track them down by that number.  Dont forget, as
long as they arent down to the backing plate, they can be rebonded with new
friction material.

Just my 2 pesos , not that theres anything wrong with getting them from
Bernbaum or anyone else, but if you can find them closer, faster, cheaper or
easier.....why not!

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe