Steering gear box Been there done that!

I had the same problem with my 60 Imperial. I went to Kragen auto parts and rented the Pitman arm puller. I tookit home and pulled off the pitman arm. Drove back to Kragen and got all my money back in less than an hour! Then I started the car, turned the wheel hard to the right and whoosh! The seal blew out! I pulled it off the Pitman arm and went back to Kragen and they put one on order for me. Kragen seal # 12350. That simple. No special seal pullers or anything(you wont have room for one anyways). When I get the seal, It should be just as simple to put it back in!
Marc Lamp
60 Imperial 4drht