Steering gear box

Hi Ed,

If you can't find the O-ring kit for the steering
gear, you should be able to just remove the offending
O-ring and take it to any parts store -- they'll
probably have a container full of various O-rings, and
will be able to match it right up.

Where in AL are you?  I might be interested in some
parts from the '71 Imperial you found.

Thanks,

Elijah Scott
1965 Imperial LeBaron