Need Part number/Engine Mounts

Dear Paul,

The parts numbers are:  2128 572 - right, 2128 571 -
left.

But you might have trouble finding them.  If so, check
the IML Parts section for "Imperial Services".  Steve
Charette is making new ones, using Dodge truck
insulators and different looking brackets.  I have a
set and they appear to function exactly like the
originals, but have a different appearance.

Good luck.  Hope it is fixed in time for Chryslers at
Carlisle!

Chris Hawkins

60 NY T&C
66 Crown Convertible