Pinnacle cars

Thanks for the link Hugh to the article comparing the '59 Caddy to the '58
Imperial. I printed it out and will take it to my mechanic next time I go, If
I ever have to again! the car has been running too good, and not a drop of
anything on the ground. Every time I take my car in my mechanic always
mentions how my Imperial's front end looks like a Cadillac, and I always tell
him Imperial was making this same front end three years earlier, so it's the
Cadillac that copied the Imperial. This article should convince him!
Bill '59 Crown

The Imperials lines and fins flow together and look like a planned out design
from Mr. Exner, whereas the '59 Cadillac looks like the fins were an
afterthought on a fuselage styled car.