power (?) locks

Hi all,

The power locks in my 83 Imp are barely strong enough to lock/unlock.  I have to hit the button three or four times for them to work.  I've lubed everything that I can see with white grease and it didn't help.

Do I need new lock motors, or is there something else I can do?  I do notice that if the car is running, they seem to work a LITTLE better.

Oh, and it's SNOWING here in Marcy NY.    AAAAAGGHHHHHHH!

Dan Wing
Imp1983@xxxxxxx
1983 Imp, beige, wire wheels,
factory/dealer carb conversion