Please Welcome Paul A. Feeney

New Subscriber(s): Paul A. Feeney
Email Address is: pafeeney@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Southern California

Car(s) owned: Light blue Imperial, not even sure of the year yet (81-83)

Self-Introduction: Always loved the 81-83 Imperial for it's styling. It's
the last REAL American land yacht. I'm an automotive engineer and own about
15 other cars, so I really have the fever for anything that stands out. The
Imperial does that for me.