From: MNTwin1@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: For Sale Ads
Date: Sun, 12 May 2002 23:36:59 EDT

Its sad to see that the for sale ads have been wiped out.  Just so everyone
knows, Carl and I do periodically go through the ads and delete those that
are inappropriate or have been on longer than 6 months.  I just recently
sent
a list to Manuel to delete something like 155 ads.  It is a time consuming
look through all the ads but also informative!  I've seen some pretty
interesting cars listed!  At least they will all be fresh now!

Thanks!

Dale
68 Crown Coupe
60 NY T&C, sedan, 2 door, 4 door hardtop
71 NY sedan