IMPS For Sale Classifieds -Deleted but open- IMPortant

IMPS For Sale Classifieds -Deleted but open- IMPortant

Sad as it is that the "for sale" link was erased, it
has provided the opportunity to clear out all the
dated ads that are no longer valid.  Perhaps we can
periodically erase all old ads from now on in each
'wanted' and 'for sale' postings.