Engel & Mercury '64

What an opportunity to show off another of my mechanized loves...

I just happen to have a '64 Merc Park Lane 4 door hard top with Breezeway
rear window:

http://www.pencilneck.com/merc2.jpg

I've been looking long and hard, but can't see any similarity to my '72
Imp. ;^)

Can anyone point me to a pic of the '66 Chrysler that Dick mentions so I
can do a comparison for myself?

DD <--- a lover of old steel, no matter what factory it came from!