Imperial keeping it original.

avlimited (anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
> Now for the purists, my question, is it now considered a complete original
> interior?

No. Original means it's the actual item that the factory installed in the
factory when the car was built.

However, it is a correct restored interior redone with NOS fabric, and that
should sit well with anyone (including a show judge or spectator). And I bet
it looks beautiful.

Hope that helps explain things. And enjoy your car either way!

Chris in LA