Another one got away

 Today I called on a 61 Lebaron that was for sale in Rhode Island. I had
spotted it in the June issue of Old Car Trader.
The seller of the car wasn't home, but called back later to inform me that
the car had just been sold.  Perhaps it was a fellow list member that bought
it?  That would make me feel a LITTLE bit better.

                                                Clay Smith
                                                 67 Crown Coupe