68 Parts manual

--- Bob Sykes <bobsykes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Does anyone know a good (and hopefully cheap) source
> for a parts manual
> for a 1968 Crown 4dr hard top?  I checked with
> Lloyd's Literature and
> they want $99 which seems a little high.  As always,

That price is probably reasonable for a '68 parts
book/catalog (not the service manual, right?).

However, these critters show up on eBay fairly
frequently, so you might snag a good deal there as
well.

I have a '68 parts book and would be glad to look up
some numbers for you.  Feel free to contact me
off-list.

Elijah