68 parts questions

I have a 68 4 dr hdtp and I am looking to replace the rubber weather
stripping that runs along the sides and tops of the door windows,
parallel to the roof rain gutter.  Steele rubber shows a set for $149.
Does anyone have experience with Steele, or know where else I should
look?

Also, can someone with a parts manual tell me the correct part number
for the turn signal switch?  I have the tilt and telescoping steering
wheel.

Thanks for your help.