Air Stream Trailers

Roger  I have a 69 31' Airstream that I have pulled with my 56,  69 Imperial and 77NYB with no problems with an Ease-lift hitch, and your right in your choice as the 29' and 31' trailers had rear frame problems breaking.  They pull extremely well expecially in a strong cross wind.  I now pull it with a Dodge Diesel, got 17.5 mpg to Cal. My brother has a 23' Airstream and pulls it quite nicely with his 83 Imperial, that's quite a sight going down the road don't you think?  They have an Antique Airstream club. Good luck in your search!  I'm Leaving in the morning for Las Vegas to pick up and drive home MY very own elegant 81 White on White IMPERIAL, Here it is 1am and I'm so excited I can't sleep! You folks in the club wish me luck bringing it home as it's about 1400 miles and I bought the car sight un seen and have no Idea what I'm in for on my journey.  Hopefully I'll be back on Line by tuesday and I'm sure I'll have 200-300 e-mails by then will let y ou forks know how it went. Asa