Parts for 1961 IMP

Imperial Heaven in Nebraska would be an easy day drive from Denver. I'm not
sure of their location, but it is mentioned on the Imperial web site. As for
tire sizes, I found Coker Tires online to be very helpful. They even have a
conversion table for bias ply to radial sizes. I didn't buy my tires from
Coker, but if I ever hit the lottery jackpot I might consider the 2 1/2 inch
whitewall radials they have, which sell for $160.00 each!
Hope everyone enjoys my new font, which I believe is default for most E-mail.
The other was too big and clumsy looking.
Bill '59 Crown