Please Welcome a new member Ivo Overtoom '50 4dr Sedan

Please Welcome a new member Ivo Overtoom '50 4dr Sedan

New Subscriber(s): IVO  OVERTOOM
Email Address is: ivelly@xxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Netherlands

Car(s) owned: C-49N  Chrysler Imperial 1950  4-door sedan (black)

Self-Introduction: Bought this car locally in 1998 According to shipping
papers came from CA. Did a total frame off and is now in NO. 1 condition. In
the early 60's owned also a 1950 Imperial. Like to find out if anyone knows
where the U-shaped temperature sensor of the heater valve should be mounted.
I did not fixe it up till now,waiting to meet somebody who knows...  Thank
you, Ivo