Textured roofs

I wanted to thank all those for confirming my textured landau roof is an original factory option. I am pretty good with body work, and could spot an aftermarket job fairly easily. The way my texture is on the roof, all the chrome trim would have had to been removed to spray it on, and judging from the previous owners care of the car, it appears as if all they did was to keep it operable, and did nothing cosmetically to fix it up! I now have that textured landau section looking like brand new, and the exterior chrome as well, and my parents just bought me the paint for my baby from Arizona, so in a few more months nobody will be telling me it will be a beautiful car after I fix it up. I wish there were an instant temporary fix for the interior! I've got to get the drivers side armrest back on the door. Resting my elbow on the little ledge of particle board is killing me, especially in short sleeve shirts. My parents were both criticizing me for bu ying the Imperial, but after they actually saw it this past week, they were in awe, and couldn't believe what beautiful shape it was in. I told them naturally, it is an Imperial, what did you think I bought, an old piece of junk?
Bill '59 Crown