Imperial Online Content - Please read.

Hi folks.

Everyone here is into Imperial.
One of the things that may have attracted you in the first
place was the sparkling, relevant content that we have on
our site.

The site is far from complete, despite the compliments that
the admin group feilds regulary from people that did a
search for "Imperial" or the lots of other items that get
them here (Hiway HiFi info seems to be a popular one - we
are the apparent web authority on the subject).

We are always on the lookout (and hope that you will be
too) for Imperial related items.  Please think of our site
as you do spring cleaning!!!

You can contact the admin group via the button at the
bottom of each IML message should you have an item or photo
of your car to loan/add/post.  We can help you get it up if
you don't have a scanner or a clue about how to do it.

An example of what this can mean is the recntly expanded,
but still in progress 1967 advertisements page.  It's not
done yet, but I had to have a payoff down here at the end
for you:

http://imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1967/Ads/index.htm

Please contribute if you can!!

=====
Kenyon Wills
6o LeBaron - America's Most Carefully Built Car
73 LeBaron - Long Low & Luxurious