Please Welcome a new member Sean Sears '93

Please Welcome a new member Sean Sears '93

New Subscriber(s): Sean Sears
Email Address is: 71241@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Farmerville,La

Car(s) owned: 1993 ChryslerImperial white with a quarter vinlyn white top
with red leather interior. I also have 2in whitewalls tires around the car,
with a slight tint on the windows.

Self-Introduction: Hi, my name is Sean i'm 27yrs old.I've had my imperial
for around 2yrs and 6mths. I bought the car in Monroe,La from a car lot for
about $2500.It had 100,000 miles on it, it has 156,000 on it now. will put a
picture of it on the web as soon as I can.