SPRING OPENER CRUISE IN SOUTH SEATTLE

Spring opener, open to all makes. No registration. No awards. This is just an open cruise to get our cars out. April 21st 10 am to 3 PM. Sponsored by the Puget Sound Region of the WPC Club. Chrysler Product Restorers Club. Take I-5 north 0r south and exit Michigan Street (Just north of Boeing Field) go west three blocks and you will see the Burger King. Drop by and say Hello! Ask for Jim Harris
IML this is our 15th annual spring opener. We usually have a few Imperials in Attendance. Please bring yours out and show the others a real Mopar!
Jim H
67 68 converts
3 81's