early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

early 1950's training films/records on Ebay

Greg, Please hold onto it.

When we figure out how to get the film onto videotape,
those shipping costs might equal the transfer costs.

I will hang onto your offer and contact you as this
progresses.

Thanks - Kenyon

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947902

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1092947908