vinyl tops need help/63 Imp

I never have seen this option listed anywhere, but have seen 2 such cars. The
trim is also slightly different in the section. I saw a gold one in Worcester,
Mass. back around 66 that was always parked in front of a glass shop. More
recently, perhaps 5 years ago, I went with a frien to look at one for sale, a
black one in Johnston, RI. That one was advertised in Hemmings for some time.
The car ran very strong, but had some minor body damage & other misc.The seller
wanted way too much money for it. So yes, this is a factory deal & probably
very rare. I'd try to keep it intact.
John