bill single in seattle

To Bill and any others single in Seattle with a convertible Imperial.  You jus need to come to Albuquerque and sign up for my "Imperial" charm class.  Although it will guarantee to end your single status it can also cause some trouble.....Is that what they meant by "the truth willset you free but first it will piss you off?"

well I better sazy something really car related: When doing car repairs on Imperials - do it good!
Jerry 53 Baby Doll