Carlisle 2002

There are numerous Carlisle events. Chryslers at Carlisle is the only one where
you're likely to find parts for your Imp. Every MOPAR is well represented (for
sale/display, or otherwise), I've attended it every year since the first one
('94 I think), and consider it now a "do not miss"

It would be particularly good to bring your "reason for being" (your Imp?) this
year, as this years marks the debut of having a separate class for Imps on the
display field, which I've been working with the Carlisle folks on for a while
now.  Until now, Imps have been "lumped in" w/ full-size MOPARS according to
their year. THis year we'll have our own class, and a good turnout is called
for.

If you'll need to stay overnight, don't wait long to find a room, it can be
pretty tough at the last minute.