58 vert on e-bay

Normally I'm not nit-pickey, but I think $30K should bring close to perfection:
-it may be the scan resolution, but the body looks a little less than perfect
around the right front door;
-there is no mirror on the passenger side;
-the rear fender stone shields are absent;
-there is no windshield washer bag;
-the ignition cable covers SHOULD be black on silver valve covers;
-the steering-wheel vinyl looks the same as all of mine at the angles:
shriveled;
-the pedals look well worn, even for 81k miles, except for the parking brake
rubber which isn't! (there)
-the steering wheel has the usual cracks;
-is anyone bored yet?

So I'm a little skeptical of the "needs nothing" and the mileage, and wonder if
the "runs and drives like new" is as credible.
That said, is it worth $30K?

The correct answer is...........yes, if you want it bad enough!

Bob

PS: $30K is only the starting bid: there is a reserve!