A/C R134a vs R12

And this is what irks me about the whole deal. I suspect that the changes in
refridgerant aren't driven by environmental concerns, but to force people to
pump money into the chemical industry. Just go take a big fat wallet to your
senators and representatives, then slip a bit more to the president, whoever
that may be at the time, and presto, Government Enforced Buyers thru EPA
regulation!
Whats next, R14$$A? Looks like I'll go ahead and wait before I redo any of
my airconditioning systems on my 4 door Imp, makes me glad my coupe doesn't
have it!
Thanks for the heads up though, folks! When I do get my 4 door on the road,
I'll want to have the AC functional, just hope I don't have to jump thru 20
hoops to do so.
Phil <><
 Also, the government will soon