56 Imperial Texas

I want to thank the local member,Dimitri, for helping me so far get this car.
What's odd is I hear they just got it and it had been sitting some 12 years
or so. The fellow who has the car sent me pictures and agreed since I was the
first he'd hold it for me, we will see if he is honorable on that score.
Dimitri saw the car for me.  I asked him,the owner, for an address to send
the deposit to and now he tells me its not his car? That I need to email
someone else??? PS- there is no title with it...any reactions from you guys?
I have a coupe (very hungry) now but wanted  another since I love the style.>
Im still looking for 66 LeBaron or Convert.. too   RJM