Converted EFI '81-'83 to Carter Carb

I've lost the address of the member who needs the TSB for the Carb modifications for a converted EFI Imperial, this being the standard replacement carburetor in the retro kit.

The carb is a 2 bbl Carter model 6200; which has electronic feedback control. The TSB is number 14-04-87

...at assembly of the carburetor, (after the Airhorn is replaced), install the bowl vent assys and with the pump links and levers installed, adjust the throttle blades to the Closed position by backing out the idle speed screw.

Set the distance from the top of the pump lever to the top of the bowl vent cover surface to 0.180," plus or minus 0.010," by bending the pump link. The original clearance between these two parts was 0.0" - quite a change. This is the clearance between the pump cap nut and the end of the pump lever. Reset the idle speed...............Regards...Bob Harris