'68 with '67-style hood

I am pretty sure my 68 has the original hood, but I
think they must have replaced the center trim strip
with a 67 piece that had the ornament.  There is no
glass on this one.  I think it looks cool too so I
don't plan on taking it off, but I was definitely
interested in knowing whether it belonged.  Thanks for
all the input.

Trevor