56 for sale in my neighborhood

Hey all

There is a 56 white 2 door for sale here in Austin TX.  According to the
add, its "an easy project"!  They say its not running, and no title, bill
of sale only (whatever that means, may be Hugh will know).  But they also
say no rust, not too hard to believe for TX.  I will enjoy checking that
car out for whoever, since the 56 is one of my favorite years (I like it
better than the 55).
http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/5/1/2088551.htm

D^2